RPNow: Nvidia Error
Posted by Abby Corre, Last modified by Abby Corre on 13 December 2020 04:54 AM
Here are the steps to be followed if the Nvidia error is encountered:
1. Close the Secure Browser.
If Geforce Experience is configured i.e: CD is using it or log in Geforce experience. Kindly turn off all of the features inside the application namely:
2. Relaunch the PSI Secure browser and check if Nvidia is still detected as a prohibited app.
3. If Nvidia is still detected, close the secure browser then notify the candidate that you will disable Nvidia then open “Services” Application (You can type this on the search bar on windows)
4. Look For “NVIDIA Display Container LS”. Right-click and press Properties and then click Stop.
5. Do the same process as above on the “NVIDIA LocalSystem Container”.
If the above troubleshooting still does not fix the issue, please do contact support for further troubleshooting.