Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina & 11.0.x Big Sur Screen Recording Message
Posted by Roger Creek, Last modified by Andrew Haste on 03 December 2020 12:09 PM
If you encounter the following dialogue error on your Mac devices, please perform the steps below:
MAC OS X 10.15 Catalina
1. Select the "Open System Preferences” button
2. Click the icon labeled “Security & Privacy”
3. Click the “Privacy” tab at the top.
4. In the left-hand column, click on “Screen Recording” to manage app permissions
5. Ensure the box next to “PSI Secure Browser” is checked.
6. RPNow must then be restarted so you will want to choose “Quit Now” and restart RPNow.
7. After doing so, Kindly relaunch the PSI Secure Browser. If prompted to allow your Camera and/or microphone, click ‘OK’