Mac OS 10.15 Catalina Screen Recording Message
Posted by Roger Creek, Last modified by Steven Mark Carabuena on 02 November 2019 09:39 AM
If you encounter the following dialogue error on your macOS 10.15 Catalina machine, please perform the steps below:
1. Open “Open System Preferences” button
2. Click the icon labeled “Security & Privacy”
3. Click the “Privacy” tab at the top.
4. In the Lefthand column, click on “Screen Recording” to manage app permissions
5. Ensure the box next to “PSI Secure Browser” is checked.
6. RPNow must then be restarted so you will want to choose “Quit Now” and restart RPNow.
7. After doing so, Kindly relaunch the PSI Secure Browser. If prompted to allow your Camera and/or microphone, click ‘OK’