PSI Secure Browser- Stuck on "Please Wait" screen
Posted by , Last modified by on 28 November 2018 06:21 PM
If you encounter issues where the system is looping around 'please wait' either after launching Secure Browser or at the Security Check page, please try configuring your localhost file as follow:
3. If your Hosts file is blank, please copy and paste the following lines into your nano editor:
Try launching Secure Browser.
1. Search for 'Notepad' and run it as an administrator:
2. Go to File -> Open and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
3. Set display to All Files (*.*)
4. Select Hosts file and Open it.
5. If your Hosts file is blank, please copy and paste the following lines into your notepad editor:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
6. Click File -> Save to save your changes
7. Try launching Secure Browse.
If you are still unable to download or run the PSI Secure Browser, please contact us. You can locate the correct number for support Here