PSI Secure Browser- No Monitors Detected
Posted by Steven Mark Carabuena, Last modified by Steven Mark Carabuena on 28 November 2018 06:23 PM
If you are getting an error message "No Monitor Detected" , Please follow the steps below
1. Open Device Manager. (Press and hold Windows key and letter "R" . On the Run Dialog box, type in devmgmt.msc )
2. On the Device Manager window, kindly select Monitors.
3. Right click and select Update the Driver.
4. Select " Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer " .
5. Select Generic PnP Monitor.
6. Re launch PSI secure browser to check the error message.
If you are still unable to download or run the PSI Secure Browser, please contact us. You can locate the correct number for support here.