AVG and Securexam Student
Posted by Jason Standley, Last modified by Jason Standley on 26 September 2017 08:23 AM
AVG Internet Security
Here are the steps to whitelist our files in AVG internet Security:
- Temporarily disable AVG AVG Internet Security v18.104.22.16893 and v2016.61.7539.
- Install Securexam v8.1
- Open AVG
- On upper right side, select “Option”
- Select “Advanced settings…” option
- Select Exceptions
- Add exception
- Select exception type “Application or File”
- Browse to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Secure, Inc\Securexam Student\PdfDocumentViewer.exe
- Click Open and OK.
- Repeat step 7, 8
- Browse to the following location: C:\Windows\WuWUI.exe
- Click Open and Ok.