RPNow: Application Cannot Start
Posted by Roger Creek on 17 March 2016 05:01 PM
If you are receiving an error message "Application Cannot Start", please follow the steps below.
1. Open the following Directory: C:\Users\<<username>>\AppData\Local\Apps
2. Delete the "2.0" folder
3. Download the Remote Proctor software
4. Right Click the Setup.exe file and select "Run as Administrator"
If you are still unable to download or run the Remote Proctor Software, please follow the steps under Step 2.
1. Configure, or disable your Anti-Virus/Firewall. You may have to refer to the Anti-Virus/Firewall Manufacturer if you are unfamiliar with the steps to disable your Anti-Virus/Firewall software. NOTE: If you do choose to disable your Anti-Virus/Firewall, it only needs to be disabled temporarily and should be enabled once you have completed the exam.
2. Download the Remote Proctor software
3. Right Click the Setup.exe file and select "Run as Administrator"
If you are still unable to download or run the Remote Proctor Software, please contact us. You can locate the correct number for support here.