RPNow: Exam Password Issues
Posted by Roger Creek, Last modified by Steven Mark Carabuena on 04 September 2018 07:41 PM
If you receive a message that the exam password is incorrect while accessing your RPNow Exam, please try the steps below.
1. Download the RPNow Software
2. Open the RPNow Software
3. On the Exam Information page make sure you select the correct Instructor and Exam in the Drop Down menu
4. Continue through the Remote Proctor Interview
5. Log in to your Course Management System (Blackboard, Sakai, Moodle, etc...) NOTE: Make sure that you use your normal Login Credentials. Do NOT click the Insert Password button
6. Navigate to the exact same exam that you selected in the Exam Information page. If you select a different exam than what was selected previously, the incorrect password will be inserted.
7. Before clicking the "Insert Password" button, be sure that you are on the Exam Password page and that there is an empty password field on the page.
If Step 1 does not solve the issue please contact your Exam Provider for further assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact us back.